Tuesday 5 June 2012

Parties and Fundraising

(published on website 5/24/12)...
In the last couple of weeks since our official launch, I spent quite a lot of time thinking about the new direction Urban Rags will be taking.

I have come to the conclusion that, because of the uniqueness of our clothing, the best way to showcase our pieces is to show and tell. So I am launching Urban Rags as a Party Plan Business. In addition, we will showcase Urban Rags as a way of Fundraising for clubs, events, parties, birthdays, etc.

My goal is also to duplicate my efforts by giving others the opportunity to start their own business.

Years ago I had the opportunity to work with Robert Kiyosaki. Over the years, the thing that has stuck with me most was his teaching that education and leverage are the most important things in business. If you want to be really successful you need to learn those two things – education and leverage. It took me a long time before I really understood what an impact these two areas can make in a business.

Let’s talk about this more next week. In the meantime, give it some thought on your own…

Yours in Upcycling
Judythe

No comments:

Post a Comment