Tuesday 5 June 2012

Launch and The Art of Allowing

(published on website 5/9/12)...
Wow!! What a night.

I have just seen another milestone in the life of Urban Rags. Our official Launch was fun and exciting. I can’t believe it has come and gone. Loads of preparation, which was well worth it.

Good food, good company, lots of laughs and most importantly, everyone loved our garments. What was really good for me was it pinpointed another direction for the business. More change – mostly something we all dread. Not me. Change is an opportunity for not only me, but Urban Rags, to grow.

That’s exciting, if only we could learn to embrace what it is that we don’t know and don’t control by practicing “The Art of Allowing”. I love that thought. In my case, it will be thinking about the new direction of Urban Rags. Getting excited about it, taking the action necessary and then allowing my energies and the Universe to do what it does best --- Bring everything into my reality.

Sounds simple, and guess what, it is. Why don’t you play with something you want? Start small if it helps. Don’t get too serious. Just try… Talk to you next week.

Yours in Upcycling
Judythe

No comments:

Post a Comment