Tuesday 5 June 2012

Getting Ready for Lift-Off

(published on website 4/30/12)...
4 Days to go until Urban Rags official launch!!

I think I can safely say that this week I will have my skates on. This Friday is the big night and as usual with these things, there is always a last minute rush. I will be glad to have had the experience and then I’m sure I will do that wonderful thing we humans do, look back in hindsight at what could have been done better, what else we could have done, etc.

I wonder what it would be like to truly Allow. You know… not worry about all the “what ifs”. Just take it all as it comes and be thankful for the experience, knowing that it was all meant to be the way it was.

If we are not specific about what it is we want, then we leave ourselves open to getting whatever. A diluted version of our hopes. We can all do better you know.

Last week I talked about safe spaces and listening to ourselves. And I did say I would show you “How” you can begin to help yourself get rid of some of the “stuff”. I want you to go to this website www.tapping.com. The young man will take you through a process. If I can give you one piece of the puzzle, this is it.

Begin with this process, then practice, practice and practice. You will be amazed at the results. Lots more to come… Talk to you next week.

Yours in Upcycling
Judythe

No comments:

Post a Comment