Tuesday 5 June 2012

And So It Begins...

Just over a year ago, I first started this blog with a post similar to this.... 

5/14/11... I have always loved buying and selling. I have loved decorating, whether at home or in business. About 4 years ago I made some clothes out of vintage jumpers and jackets and such. These turned out really good and as time has gone on I have made more things. I hadn't made these for sale, I made these things just for me. As time passed and a few people saw me wear them I had a number of comments like, where did I buy my jacket, or jumper etc. So I decided to go into business and make my items for sale.

Urban Rags is launching. I am going to sell via Party Plan, and see where that takes me. It's exciting setting it up as I have been able to be as creative as I like. I am now looking to put other things with my clothing, such as jewellery, bags, scarves, and perhaps small gift items that will compliment my clothes. I may also look at shoes later. Wouldn't that be fab, as I am a real shoe person. Anyway, I shall keep you posted on my progress.

Here's to a new beginning.
Never say Never
Judythebc

No comments:

Post a Comment